IT Support Engineer - Chinese and English speaker (ingevuld)
For Dahua Europe B.V. we are looking for an all-round IT Support Engineer to support our two offices in the Netherlands. As an IT Support Engineer you will provide (first line) helpdesk support for all company supported computer applications and platforms to all our end-users. Furthermore, troubleshoot and work on a wide range of queries and incidents from our offices and remote employees. As the IT Support Engineer will have daily contact with our HQ IT Department in China, the IT Support Engineer should have a good command of the Chinese (Mandarin) and the English language. The IT Support Engineer will be based in our Nieuw-Vennep office, but is requested to travel to our Zoetermeer office when support is needed.
- Provide helpdesk support for end-users and solve computer problems, including software application, networking, hardware, Microsoft Office, etc.;
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, email, in person and take appropriate action to resolve these IT related problems;
- Analyze and anticipate on the daily IT needs and implement known solutions;
- Provide feedback and recommendations for process improvements to our HQ IT Department;
- Provide technical support, training and consultation regarding internal operation systems;
- Remote handling and processing IT issues from other European regions;
- Travel to other European countries might be requested.
- Bachelor graduate with IT educational background
- Min. of 2 years’ recent relevant working experience
- Extensive working experience in Windows, Microsoft Office, Routers, Switches
- Excellent intercultural communication skills
- A good proviciency of the Chinese (Mandarin) and English language is a must.
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please don't hesitate to send your complete application (CV and a short motivation both in English) to Ms. Amy Chan (email@example.com). We are looking forward to receiving your application. After receiving your complete application you will receive feedback within 2 weeks.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.