Business Development Representative - Belgium market (French speaker)
Dahua Europe B.V. is currently looking for an experienced and highly credible consultative Business Development Executive / Key Account Sales who could help us to expand our Belgian market. You will be visiting customers and potentials in Belgium frequently and the job location would be at our Zoetermeer office in the Netherlands.
We are keen to hear from successful candidates, with a proven track record of generating new business opportunities and selling video surveillance solution. The job holder will report to the Head of Sales Benelux.
The Business Developement Executive / Key Account Sales will be in charge of presenting the company to distributors, integrators and installers, implement and execute the business development strategy for the Belgian market, develop and manage the sales channels in Belgium. Also, you will be responsible of sustainable growth and achieving the target of the sales region.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Identify and generate sales opportunities and close sales orders;
- Promote and sell our video surveillance products and solutions;
- Identify key surveillance market influencers, establish contact with them, and demonstrate to them the unique selling points of our products and solutions;
- Establish quarterly and annual sales objectives in coordination with the Country Sales Manager;
- Conduct sales visits, organize 'local' promotional work and other sales activities with all channels;
- Prepare proposals and quotes for prospective customers and provide them with published prices, and information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates;
- Attend fairs, tradeshows and professionally participate in booth duty at various marketing events;
- Provide product and sales training to clients to help them understand our products including how and when they should be used according to their specific application.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree or higher in a relevant field;
- 1 - 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills;
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills;
- Drive and motivation to develop new business opportunities;
- Extensive knowledge of IP Networks, infrastructure and related hardware;
- Established relationships with distributors, integrators and installers;
- Self-starter with ability to work remotely with little supervision;
- Excellent French and English language skills are required (Dutch would be an advantage).
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please don't hesitate to send your CV and a short motivation (both in English) to Ms. Amy Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.