(Junior) Technical Support Engineer (French speaker)
For Dahua Europe B.V. we are looking for a French speaking (Junior) Technical Support Engineer to support our expanding Team. As a (Junior) Technical Support Engineer you will work with customers to resolve technical issues and provide instruction training sessions regarding our proprietary products. Your base location would be in Zoetermeer. Occasionally, you will accompany the Belux Sales Representative to Belgium or Luxembourg for customer visits. The (Junior) Technical Support Engineer will report to the Technical Support Manager.
- Introduce new product features to channel customers, help customers to select and configure products;
- Respond to customers inquiries; help and resolve technical problems;
- Provide training to technical staff of channel customers and help them improve the technology level;
- Understand and consolidate customers' demand for products;
- Provide feedback to product department for product improvement;
- Cooperate with sales staff to analyse the practical needs of customers and provide a complete project plan;
- Provide a full range of project assistance, including but not limited to: bidding work, assist customers making tender documents, make tender proposals based on the required standards;
- Assist sales staff to manage and monitor the project status, forecast project risk and provide apropriate solutions;
- Coordinate resources and provide technical support to internal and external customers;
- Maintain good relationship with third parties to establish mutual recommandations.
- Cooperate with the Marketing Team, in order to promote Dahua's technology, concept and the scope of Dahua products to customers.
- Bachelor graduate with a technical or IT educational background
- 1-3 years’ relevant working experience
- Technical working experience in the electronic and / or mechanical field is an advantage
- Basic understanding of camera structural drawings
- Experience in surveillance products would be considered as a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software applications
- Good intercultural communication skills
- A good proviciency of the French and English language is an absolute must. Dutch would be considered as an advantage.
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please be encouraged to send your CV and a short motivation (both in English) to Ms. Amy Chan (email@example.com). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
An assessment or business case could be part of our selection procedure. Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.