Logistic Clerk / Medewerker Logistiek (Chinese speaker)
Dahua Europe B.V. is currently looking for an all-round Logistic Clerk (Chinese Mandarin speaker) for our rapidly expanding RMA (Customer Service) Team. You will be responsible for processing and recording of customers’ returned products. You will also be the first point of contact for our customers regarding shipments and logistic arrangements of these returned goods. The Logistic Clerk will report to the Repair Center Manager. The base location for this position is in Nieuw-Vennep.
• Managing after-sales center’s logistic duties: administering returned products, calculation of returned stock, and reshipment of the repaired products;
• Packing, unpacking, lifting and moving boxes of light to moderate weight;
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, scan, unload, label, store);
• Applying and tracking packing materials and components to meet Repair Team needs;
• Managing warehouse inventory to assure the inventory accuracy;
• Monitoring Dahua’s product repair process, products’ improvement and reporting defective cases to Quality Control Department in order to maintain Dahua’s Quality Assurance;
• Providing on-site or long-distance support to customers to solve problems for the defective products;
• Providing quotation of the OOW (Out of Warranty) for customers and arranging the payments;
• Analyzing Dahua’s defective products’ logbook registry in order to implement effective repair methods;
• Contacting logistic companies, arranging shipments, and arranging the freight payments;
• Controlling and reducing logistic costs;
• Operating specific tailored Dahua Oracle systems (such as EBS, WMS system) and Dahua’s ERP system;
• Communication with customers and maintaining strong and long lasting customer relationships;
• Working closely with Sales, RMA and BO;
• Keeping a clean and safe working environment and optimizing space utilization.
• At least a college degree with some Logistics or Supply Chain Management experience
• 1-3 years of recent relevant experience
• Profound knowledge of warehouse operation procedure systems
• Experience with ERP system would be considered as a plus
• Ability to occasionally lift and move semi heavy objects;
• Hard working self-starter with ability to work with little supervision
• Ability to help other team members without losing sight of your own targets
• Accuracy and efficiency in this role is mandatory
• Current reach truck license (would be a plus);
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Fluent in both Chinese Mandarin and English (written and spoken)
• Dutch would be considered as an advantage.
How to apply?
If you match the experience requested, please be encouraged to send your CV and a short motivation (both in English) to Ms. Amy Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please be aware that we could request references and a copy of your diploma in the offer stage. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.